Monday, May 25, 2009

Cannon's PreK Graduation

I'm not sure if you would call it graduation, since there were no caps and gowns or anything like that, but "Our Little Preschool" held their end of the year picnic in the park this past week. Cannon received his special book and got to share one more beautiful day in the park with his teachers and friends from Preschool. I love how Colin snuck into the picture too. Hard to believe he's going to go to kindergarten next year. Where does the time go? Oy! Next year, Colin starts at OLP!



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Abby will be starting there in the fall too!

Manish Batra said...

Hey, very nice site. I came across this on Google, and I am stoked that I did. I will definitely be coming back here more often. Wish I could add to the conversation and bring a bit more to the table, but am just taking in as much info as I can at the moment. Thanks for sharing.

Pediatric Wheelchair

Keep Posting:)