Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Dewey Beach 2009


We finally took the plunge and took the boys to the beach. You know with three young boys we weren't about to do it alone, so mom came along... and we are so glad. Unfortunately, after that long weekend, she's now laid up and unable to walk. I guess we worked her too hard!
We packed a lot into our weekend. Three trips to the beach, a ride on the Jolly Trolley to the boardwalk to have icecream and ride rides at FunLand, steamed crabs and the Outlets on our way out of town on Sunday. It was really great to see Chip, Keegan and Ellie.
The boys loved the beach. Colin was a little scared of the water, but by Sunday, he put his feet in. Chance and Cannon were fearless. Thank goodness for floatation jackets!
I have tried several times to upload pics, but I'm failing. You can go to www.facebook.com/hevans7020 to see the pics from the weekend.


1 comment:

Manish Batra said...

Hey, very nice site. I came across this on Google, and I am stoked that I did. I will definitely be coming back here more often. Wish I could add to the conversation and bring a bit more to the table, but am just taking in as much info as I can at the moment. Thanks for sharing.
Power Wheel chair

Keep Posting:)